Solution of Insulating Glass with Film Association
SIGFA was founded at the beginning 2016 in Czech Republic as an association of manufacturers and distributors of specialist insulated glass with suspended films placed within the cavity to replace the central glass pane.
Their main activities:
1) The creation of new standards identifying specifically the use of suspended film within the cavity of Insulated Glass Units (IGU). To have these new standards included within the broader standards EN 1279 (glazing) and EN 12543 (used for laminated glass).
2) The development of test criteria for suspended film and to satisfactorily perform under these test conditions
3) To draw up quality standards that can be applied to the production of the Insulated glass, specifically taking the film into consideration.
4) All new certificates for this solution shall be produced in the name of Association and shared among members for free
5) Promotion of this technology at trade fairs, at conferences and in specialized publications.
6) To encourage the advancement of the technology and the products available to the members
7) Negotiating better purchasing prices of raw materials (film, sealant, butyl, spacer bars...) for all members
- supporting, promoting and defending the interests and demands of members from state
authorities both at local and international level,
- organizing mutual cooperation of members to find solutions for common problems,
- rational use of resources of raw materials,
- providing a database of information and strategic decisions made by its members,
- Broaden the reach of the association by finding further international partners,
- coordination of research and development in cooperation with educational facilities
- Intellectual and financial support for publishing professional literature within specialist periodicals,
- ensuring collective negotiations with the relevant trade Associations for mutual benefit.
Products of our members:
Advantages of our products: